[Builders & vendors looking for booth space please see sponsor packet link at the bottom of the page]
It’s been two years now since our first Cafe Racer and custom motorcycle themed area Ace Corner Barber put itself on the map. This year, we’ve ratcheted it up even more based on all the feedback given from the two previous years. Re-joining forces with our friends from across the pond, Ace Cafe, Iron & Air Magazine as well as The Barber Motorsports Park, to bring you the “event within the event” at this years 9th annual Barber Vintage Festival.
Here’s a look at some of the changes we’ve made -
Food and beverage service will far more efficient and faster
Bike parking inside Ace Corner will be left for vintage bikes and cool customs to keep with the spirit of the event
The stage is being moved to the east end of the infield to make room for more custom builders and vendors
The saturday night party will go from 5PM till 9PM tonight with the Cigar Store Indians and some surprise musical guests
…and there’s a whole lot more!
The weekend of October 12th we’re asking you to sit back, relax and watch the races from the best seat in the house (TURN 17) at the only place you can grab a cold beer or wine in the entire Barber Motorsports Park. Enter your bike in the custom motorcycle show and take in the sights and sounds, make a last minute entry to win the custom Triumph Bonneville Cafe Racer we built in partnership with Triumph Motorcycles, Iron & Air Magazine and Neale Bayly Rides and most important of all, visit with dozens of other builders and industry persons.
Checkout the map below and sign into the event page on Facebook by [clicking here], there really isn’t a better place to watch the races from!
Built in partnership between Ace Cafe London, Dime City Cycles and powered by Iron & Air, Ace Corner Barber is an area dedicated to Cafe Racers and cool custom motorcycles, be they made of steel or flesh and bone. In short, Ace Corner Barber is a celebration of the timeless teeth chattering, soul shaking speed machines that hailed the streets of London in the 50’s and 60’s their riders and our modern interpretations of them. So come on in and hang with us for the weekend.
Here’s the highlights to expect over the weekend:
- Ace Corner Grill, featuring “Fish & Chips”, tea, burgers & beverages, including beer & wine, available for purchase
- Dime City Cycles / Triumph Motorcycles, Iron & Air Magazine / Neale Bayly Rides Bonneville 2013 Cafe Racer giveaway along with other bikes, parts and swag on display
- Ride-in Cafe Racer Bike Show, register @ Ace Corner Fri/Sat
- Saturday night “Party at the Ace”, featuring the Cigar Store Indians and other special musical guests
- “Custom Bikes on display” featuring builders from Café Racer TV Show and the industry
- Iron & Air / Café Racer TV Media tent featuring interviews, Q&A & special guests
- Live Bike Build by: DOTHETON.com
– Ace Corner Vendor Row
– “Ride with the Rockers” – Saturday morning ride out led by Mark Wilsmore of Ace Cafe London
– Dedicated motorcycle parking inside the track for Cafe Racers and vintage customs *Parking for modern and other bikes right outside the gate
Right about now you’re asking – “How do I get tickets to this meca of all things fast, old and loud?” Well, it’s pretty easy, just follow [this link] over to the Barber tickets page and purchase either an upgrade, if you already have general admission tickets for the festival, or a full pass which includes Ace Corner and general admission.
Oh, and be sure to head on over to the Ace Corner Microsite at http://www.acecornerbarber.com/ which is being managed by our friends over at Iron & Air for updates as we get closer to the event!
Got questions that haven’t been answered above? Take a look at our detailed FAQ on Ace Corner by [clicking here.]
Want to get your business involved and become part of Ace Corner? Or maybe you’re a custom bike builder who wants to showcase a build or two? Be sure to checkout the sponsor and partner packet we’ve prepared by [clicking here] and reach out to [email protected] to get your spot booked. There’s only 16 available and they’re going fast!
Look forward to seeing all of you there!
The Crew @ Dime City Cycles