[Builders & vendors looking for booth space please see sponsor packet link at the bottom of the page]
Ever so often time can fly by and stand still in the same moment and that my friends is what’s happening in a little over a month. We can’t believe another year has raced by and the annual Barber Vintage Festival is right around the corner. This celebration of speed and perpetual life of the “Café Racer” will be the best one to date and yet again we have joined forces with our friends Ace Café, Iron and Air Magazine, Barber Motorsports Park and Café Racer TV.
The weekend of October 10th is your time to join us at Ace Corner to set back, relax at the best seat in the house (Turn 17). The only area in entire place where you can drink and meet dozens of hand-built custom vintage speed machines that can do the ton.
Here’s a look at some of the changes we’ve made:
- Food and beverage service will far more efficient and faster
- Bike parking inside Ace Corner will be left for vintage bikes and cool customs to keep with the spirit of the event
- The stage is being moved to the east end of the infield to make room for more custom builders and vendors
- The saturday night party will go from 5PM till 9PM tonight with the Cigar Store Indians and some surprise musical guests
…and there’s a whole lot more!
Checkout the map below and sign into the event page on Facebook by [clicking here]. There really isn’t a better place to watch the races from!
Built in partnership between Ace Cafe London, Dime City Cycles and powered by Iron & Air, Ace Corner Barber is an area dedicated to Cafe Racers and cool custom motorcycles, be they made of steel or flesh and bone. In short, Ace Corner Barber is a celebration of the timeless teeth chattering, soul shaking speed machines that hailed the streets of London in the 50′s and 60′s their riders and our modern interpretations of them.
Here’s the highlights to expect over the weekend -
- Ace Corner Grill, featuring “Fish & Chips”, tea, burgers & beverages, including beer & wine, available for purchase
- Isle of Man TT exhibit with racers and Q&A sessions, Elena Myers, Conner Cummings, and more
- Ride-in Cafe Racer Bike Show, register @ Ace Corner Fri/Sat
- Saturday night “Party at the Ace”, featuring the band, “Cigar Store Indians” “Custom Bike Builder Park” featuring builders from Café Racer TV Show and others
- Media tent featuring interviews, Q&A & special guests
- Ace Corner Vendor Row
- “Ride with the Rockers” – Saturday morning ride out
- Dedicated parking inside the track reserved for vintage & custom cafe bike
Right about now yu’re asking – “How do I get tickets to this meca of all things fast, old and loud?” Well, it’s pretty easy, just follow [this link] over to the Barber tickets page and purchase either an upgrade, if you already have general admission tickets for the festival, or a full pass which includes Ace Corner and general admission.
Oh, and be sure to head on over to the Ace Corner website at www.acecornerbarber.com which, is being managed by our friends over at Iron & Air for updates as we get closer to the event!
Got questions that haven’t been answered above? Take a look at our detailed FAQ on Ace Corner by [clicking here.]
Want to get your business involved and become part of Ace Corner? Maybe you’re a custom bike builder who wants to showcase a build or two? Be sure to checkout the sponsor and partner packet we’ve prepared by [clicking here] and reach out to Bree Poland – email@example.com to get your spot booked. There’s only 16 available and they’re going fast!
Look forward to seeing all of you there!