1. Make sure all surfaces are clean and dry
2. Apply glue generously to handlebar, barrel of twist grip and inside flange ends of grips. (With open-ended twist grips, avoid getting glue into open end.)
3. Install grips IMMEDIATELY, rotating approximately half a turn to ensure that glue is evenly spread.
4. Wipe off surplus glue at flange end.
5. Allow 8 hours to dry. IMPORTANT: Do not move within drying period.
6. After drying period, make sure that twist grip turns freely. If any friction is felt because of solidified excess glue, remove with a sharp knife.