All return requests must be submitted via the RMA form here.
Dime City’s goal is for you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. We know that our parts and accessories are as good or better than the ones that came on your bike, and offering great customer service is our top priority! However, we also know that sometimes things can happen, or parts don’t always fit like they should. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase and need to return it, just take a moment and fill out the return authorization form below.
- Product must be in new un-installed condition and within 30 days of receipt! After 30 days a re-stocking fee may be applied.
- Defective parts must be returned within two (2) weeks of receipt.
- Custom Made and Special order items cannot be returned unless there is a defect in the product.
- Dime Store section product (overstock, open box, etc) are final and non-refundable.
- We do not offer direct exchanges. When a different product is needed a new order must be placed.
- Shipping charges or restocking fees may be applicable on returns where a product was purchased during a promotion if the returned item price causes the order amount to dip below the original minimums required.
Helmet Return Policy:
Helmet returns must be requested within 48hrs of delivery, and include all retail packaging. We realize that fitment is important and we certainly want the most important piece of your safety kit to fit properly. Please take the 48 hour period to ensure that the helmet you ordered is the correct size. Keep in mind that a new helmet should fit snugly with little room for movement. Returns after the 48hr period or that have been ridden with will not be accepted. Return requests can be submitted 24 hours a day using the link below.
Please contact customer service if you have any questions or need assistance with the form: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our shipping address for returns is:Dime City Cycles
201 Kelsey Lane
Tampa, FL 33619